Forum Moderator Performance

2»

Comments

• Obviously theyre not too banhappy, or this post wouldn't have been able to be started.  Just sayin...

And for the record, I am NOT a troll.

More of an ogre I think...
  • @ Ikeelu  How much longer are you going to let this run before sending the results to Broadsword and EA?
    For the love of god don't tell EA this game is still running.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Have you let EA/Broadsword know how much we appreciate the job their mods are doing yet @Ikeelu
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    @ Ikeelu  How much longer are you going to let this run before sending the results to Broadsword and EA?
    For the love of god don't tell EA this game is still running.
    :D
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited February 2019
    I think they're doing an ok job, although I don't like the fact that they're allowing someone to currently fill up the Test Center forum with individual idea threads.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • To be perfectly honest, you all make our jobs easy. It is nice to see the kind words and constructive criticism. We do hear your suggestions and we use them towards achieving the goal of making this the best forum experience possible. Thank you for being an awesome community.

You guys rock.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Drake said:
    To be perfectly honest, you all make our jobs easy. It is nice to see the kind words and constructive criticism. We do hear your suggestions and we use them towards achieving the goal of making this the best forum experience possible. Thank you for being an awesome community.

You guys rock.
    I love this. Nice disarming. I also think all of the Moderators are doing a great job. There are a lot of great and knowledgeable people here, but you know what they say, "It only takes one to spoil the bunch" Opps, my age is showing. Lol.