Embroidery Tool - Vet Reward

My feedback:

# the tool should start with a minimum of 100 charges, 10 is a bit weak, especially as it cost 100k and a blue diamond to recharge.  This is a 5th year vet reward ........... not a 1st year. 

# While it allows you to put on text, it would have been so much better if you could of embroidered your apron or cloak with a picture of a dragon or gryphon or rose etc, there could of been endless options that would of made this item an attractive pick.

Instead it is really a waste of a vet pick in my opinion (especially given that you can pick corrupted and crystal portals, soulstones, dye tubs, seed box and commodity deed boxes etc etc for the same or lesser yrs) this is a really weak item for 5th yr to just be able to write 'this is my apron' on your apron.

There is also a fault in when you go to repair the text says you are trying to recharge a weapon engraving tool, not the embroidery tool.  Still works but needs correcting on the text.

Cheers

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,043
    The emblem would be awesome!!

Are we happy with the white writing?  I blends in too much.

The armor tool has yellow.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    I love the idea of being able to write "North Pole Inc" on clothing
    I thought the 10 was way too low

I do love your idea of embroidering a design on clothes... like the uo emblem on a tangle.
    I think that would be awesome
  • A vet reward with 10 charges...
    I think I'll pass on that
  • ValexValex Posts: 1
    edited February 2019
    @Kyronix

While charging the tool, I have to go to the tailor vendor. But I can also recharge the tinker vendor. The veteran reward year at UO.com is written 5, and the test center also writes 4.

1.png 104.7K
    2.PNG 15.4K
    3.png 43.9K
    4.png 111.8K