Cleanup idea

UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

I didn't think of this until after the thread was closed and removed. I think a one charge soulstone fragment token should be added as one of the top rewards.

1. Should limited charge soulstone frags should be added to cleanup rewards?7 votes
    1. Yes it would be a useful and different reward
      71.43%
    2. No i enjoy the difficulty now
      28.57%

Comments

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Urge said:

I didn't think of this until after the thread was closed and removed. I think a one charge soulstone fragment token should be added as one of the top rewards.

One Charge SS Fragments are already Craftable: better maybe a 3 or 5 Charges SS?

But even a 1 Charge one still a very good idea!  :)

I.

PS: And in different colors from the Green/Blue/Red/Violet already used: I want my Souls to be colorful!  ;)
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Ivenor said:
    Urge said:

One Charge SS Fragments are already Craftable: better maybe a 3 or 5 Charges SS?

But even a 1 Charge one still a very good idea!  :)

I.

PS: And in different colors from the Green/Blue/Red/Violet already used: I want my Souls to be colorful!  ;)

Thank you for the support and building on the idea. I added a poll to see how our fellow players would feel as well.

Indeed, they ARE craftable, If you can defeat shimmering effusion for the crystal. Time to do peerless vs expense of buying the crystals for a one use item seems unrealistic today.

I do like your idea of more charges added. If that were the case I would kindly suggest the ingredients be toned down to not include doing a peerless to craft a 1 charge fragment.