Large containers

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
These Large containers are fantastic.

THANK YOU

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    When can the chests with trim be made a large container?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I think they have been made larger now no?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,678
    I love the bookcases too
    thanks DEVs
  • Spectacular!

• Thank you Devs!

Yeah my bookcases went unused for so long: <3

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,257

lol Mervyn.

Yes, it does look good, again, good to see more positive stuff, in my opinion, they've been adding a lot of good gameplay features over the last year +.

I think if we sat down and did a genuine list, we'd come up with quite a lot, certainly far more positive game play adjustments than we have seen for many years.

tbh, all they need to do is fix the insta dress bug where you can dress without needing to undress and i'll stop backstabbing lol.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    Nope.  The large Gumps are great!  But chests with trim, strongbox, Bulk order deed box, bone chests are still small.   They did add some more large ones at this patch but not those.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Those are nice.  Now I can sort my resources.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Slightly side tracked but related to sizing: Please reduce the size of the vvv window....
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Hmm,

I have some metal chests that are large, and others that aren't.
    Metal Chest recovered from a Miasma is not large.
    Metal Chest recovered from a Blood elemental is??

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited February 2019
    Arcane bookcase, ornate elven chest , elegant armoire, marble bar pieces, mailbox, easter basket, ships strong box, commodity deed box are still old size. I'm sure there's others, these are the only ones active in my house that I noticed. What i've been having to do is place a large size container inside these first, then organize the items in that container for access. Being able to eliminate a lot of containers helps in a hoarders castle.

I see that kegs were also included now in the larger gump..nice!
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Mervyn said:
    Hmm,

I have some metal chests that are large, and others that aren't.
    Metal Chest recovered from a Miasma is not large.
    Metal Chest recovered from a Blood elemental is??

Have you tried turning them?
    just tried it, didn't do anything, i'm not particularly fussed, if i need them to be bigger i'll buy some that work lol

also needs to be bigger: 

cherry armoire
    rarewood chest
    wedding chest
    Cinderella is always after that extra inch.

lol

my friend likes to use the rarewood chest
    I use the cherry armoire on top of the marble bar pieces.
    and I have two of the wedding chests at my wedding chapel.
    I would like to eliminate more bags, if these would be larger

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited February 2019
    I'll admit, I don't understand why the trash barrel was increased, I suppose there are those who like everything to be nice and neat when they say goodbye to rubbish ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    edited February 2019
    I think it was all barrels, joke there somewhere about giving it both barrels.

• I think the larger containers are great.
    But i hope it isn't their solution to the clash between CC and EC when viewing vendor packs.  That issue still needs to be addressed.

• oh I wish some of the EC stuff would blend to the CC