Requested store item

Anyone have thoughts on adding pet dyes to the store? No glacial, blaze or retina piercing colors but a nice selection of different colors more like the tokuno dyes.

Dyes could be permanent with the addition of a dye removal to the store as well in case people want to change colors. Also able to buy and sell with other players.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,685
    Devs have said no to pet dyes... that's why there is different hues to pets.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Pity. I will gladly buy that... :/
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Ivenor said:
    Pity. I will gladly buy that... :/
    For multiple pets as well! Tis really a shame we can colour our homes and our outfits with fantastic shades of dyes but we have no pets to match.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    edited February 2019
    I think the idea is go tame one the colour you want. This keeps interest in going out to tame.
    God knows I don't need another puppy but I still keep checking twisted weald for a nicer colour. :)
     Tim said:
    I think the idea is go tame one the colour you want. This keeps interest in going out to tame.
    God knows I don't need another puppy but I still keep checking twisted weald for a nicer colour. :)

That would be a great idea if all pets came in a variety of colours. Unfortunately, we have more variety of beasts besides the Cu,Hiryu and Drakes that come in some not so flattering colours that do not match the store dyes.

Anyway it was just a thought that could make the playerbase happy while adding support to the game.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    MONJA: when do we get pet pigments?
    MONJA: to color them in our own way
    Mesanna: you don’t
    Mesanna: and that is not somethjing we are going to address any time soon
    MONJA: mesanna u look greatwith ur outfit ^^
    Kyronix : The only pets we offer in different hues are via the rare pet hue spawn
    Mesanna: thank you
    MONJA: allright

Ugh. The opposition of color coorination is mind boggling.