Put Legendaries back!

Please, rebalance the loot of the game, put back the legendaries artifacts with 12 mods +.
The only people who hold most of the loot are the bot farmer, IDOCers or those who have to pay cash to third-party sellers.

I farmed all kind of boss since the last patches and there is only shit...
Since it is impossible otherwise to have this kind of loot, it is impossible to play balanced for the PVP.

Too many people have left the game and you make them run away having done that ...
@Mesanna ; @Kyronix

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 783
    Yes bump up the power of new drops then go back and bump up the power of all the encounters because the Harrower is now like killing a monbat. 

Repeat.

Better yet make sure "Legendaries artifacts with 12 mods +" never get into the game in the first place.  
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,245

I can't really go with this.

Now I am aware of it, it is possibly already noticeable pvp is getting more balanced with the downgrading of items.

The guys who have paid cash, and are top of the pile, will notice when their items wear out, and then be behind everyone else, who have learned to adapt and play better without such advantages.

I'm actually ok with it. It also brings Crafting back into the picture a little.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I have no trouble competing with standard equipment. Am I a goddess?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Mervyn said:
    probably more to do with lack of quality competition on europa.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Mervyn said:
    probably more to do with lack of quality competition on europa.
    I am not a pvp'er but "Ouch" Lol
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    For jewels, I think it is probably fine since they are antique. So what if someone pays Plats to get such items to kill me, what do they get in return except the enjoyment of winning a fight. ROI is super bad. 

It is like paying 1 million USD for a sports car and winning a personal road race against a sedan car. If they think it's worth the money for 1 min of glory and zero reward or publicity, so be it.

Personally, I would like to see more legendary armors for my sampire. 

Fortunately, legendary items are not a Fel-only thing like the PS, or we will get a super whine fest...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Seth said:
    For jewels, I think it is probably fine since they are antique. So what if someone pays Plats to get such items to kill me, what do they get in return except the enjoyment of winning a fight. ROI is super bad. 

It is like paying 1 million USD for a sports car and winning a personal road race against a sedan car. If they think it's worth the money for 1 min of glory and zero reward or publicity, so be it.

Fortunately, legendary items are not a Fel-only thing like the PS, or we will get a super whine fest...
    Lol. I am not a whiner {Best Nixon Impression}
    Arron said:
    Seth said:

I have been trying to loot Legendary armor pieces and build a couple of suits to protect my PvM'ers. I don't know how to pvp but there are times I do venture to fel mostly on my own to explore or do resource gathering and t maps . I think that to try to remove pvp'ers or even PK'ers would not be right, they are part of the game and have been here since the beginning. I think the problem is not Pk'ers or Pvp'ers. I believe the reason they do what they do is because it is easy, it makes them feel important and better than the easy kill blues. I don't think we should remove PS from fel but if you make it hard for them to steal the power scrolls it would make tram players more adventurous and more willing to take the chance and go to fel.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Arron said:
    Arron said:
    Seth said:

I have been trying to loot Legendary armor pieces and build a couple of suits to protect my PvM'ers. I don't know how to pvp but there are times I do venture to fel mostly on my own to explore or do resource gathering and t maps . I think that to try to remove pvp'ers or even PK'ers would not be right, they are part of the game and have been here since the beginning. I think the problem is not Pk'ers or Pvp'ers. I believe the reason they do what they do is because it is easy, it makes them feel important and better than the easy kill blues. I don't think we should remove PS from fel but if you make it hard for them to steal the power scrolls it would make tram players more adventurous and more willing to take the chance and go to fel.
    This is off topic but yeah they should keep PS the way it is. I played since the day PS was introduced. It is fine. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Sorry got side tracked.
    I would say that the imbalance of good pvpers vs bad pvpers is not to do with one player having 12 mod armour pieces. Afterall, you can pretty much cap out all mods with a couple of half decent legendary items. 

The game is overall quite elitist, information and game mechanics are hidden. From things like the very vague (and oft incorrect) descriptions of spells and buffs/debuffs, to parrying formulas. 
    They don’t even put the +3 lower mana cost +3 lower mana cost cap mod on studded armour.
    The description of a VvV Mount doesn’t say anything about you being able to res it without vet/lore.
    The classic client character status leaves a lot to be desired. 

There are many things the game could do to inform the less elite players. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,200
    Mervyn said:
    The description of a VvV Mount doesn’t say anything about you being able to res it without vet/lore.
    The classic client character status leaves a lot to be desired. 

There are many things the game could do to inform the less elite players. 

Or that the VVV mount loses courage after every death and needs to be fed. Or that the VVV mount will poof and disappear.

They did add mouseovers to the debuff bar but some people don't know about the bar to begin with.

• amitamit Posts: 36
    Broadsword never take these kinds of posts seriously. And quite frankly it is sad because SOMEONE is making loads of money off these +12 mod items because they're basically considered rares and worth hundreds of us dollars - and Broadsword knows this. 

Saying you can compete now with a suit with +8 mod items vs suit with +13-14 mod is rubbish because judging by you're name I've never seen you pvp and don't tell me you play Catskills or lake Austin and say there is pvp there, because, there isnt.

You cant just put powerful items in game and then take them out. It gives a huge unfair advantage to players who farmed right when time of Legends came out. let think realistically for a second: there is no way Broadsword is going to sit, look for and delete ridiculous +12 mod items all day. 

I 100% agree you should bring these items back, Broadsword. But when has anything ever really got done in this game the past 10 years?
    it is just incredibly frustrating that the dev. team really has no grasp on pvp or mechanics and how they work - AND then have people who play dead servers who have never pvpd on Atlantic tell me what is overpowered and what is not. 

I digress.
    I live in Europe(Europa), I’m sure 1 or 2 people have seen me in the field...

• King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    edited February 2019
    Nothing they do to loot will bring back the Level of gear that we were seeing before. It's more about sheer Quantity than quality. They would have to hard code in a guaranteed brittle No Name legendary armor drop from every peerless to compete. Kind of like the Antique + Prized drop we were getting from the boss in Khaldun

• amitamit Posts: 36
    God forbid we subscribe and pay money for them to do something. EA already is having enough problems as is with Anthem Demos. UO is probably what like -x%.of their revenue.
  • NikardNikard Posts: 164
    edited February 2019
    Everything in this post is nonsense. Players with tiny mental capacity should not be be making posts about game mechanics and/or economics.

1. I can beat the best player on any server wearing imbued gear.

2. Player knowledge is not a problem, you need only put in 2 minutes of research or post a question to get a detailed answer from a helpful community. A uneducated player is just lazy.

3. If developers listened to every player that whined about the game being hard, this shit would be trammel only rulesets and called "pets online"

4. I disagree completely with the premise that "14 mod items" v "8 mod items" has any meaningful impact in pvp OR pvm.
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    You can compete with 8 mod items, just as well as someone with 13+. It's just a matter of the mods falling into the right place, and know how.... I too would like to see these items continue to drop or have a chance to.
  • SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Items shouldn't be having so many mods and the devs need to limit them to something like 5 per item rather then keep adding to it.  

Then just make some code to go back and fix items and bring them back down to 5 mods.
  • TimTim Posts: 783
    Of course better equipment has no effect on PVP out comes. It's all about skill. 
    (no I'm not laughing and making fun of the PVP community. LOL  o:))
  • GandalfGandalf Posts: 115
    is this an advantage or not?

• IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    Pretty obsurd ring. Probably 20 plat. It’s not brittle or antique the thing will last quite a while. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
    edited February 2019
    20 plat ?  that ring don't have any values. Developers make a fix and leave the casuals/daily players without any chances of getting this. I believe that this is reserved only to bot farmers or brokers or players that pay in cash.
    Gandalf, in english you say “20 plat? No, that ring is priceless” 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • Of course those kind of items give you a big advantage when you can get some jewelry sets with 120 extra  skills.
    Make those kind of items available for everyone at the VvV npcs and the game would be more enjoyable , balanced for everyone inshallah.
    Gandalf69 said:
    Of course those kind of items give you a big advantage when you can get some jewelry sets with 120 extra  skills.
    Make those kind of items available for everyone at the VvV npcs and the game would be more enjoyable , balanced for everyone inshallah.
    This is not a stupid idea, however you would need to limit the use of said items in Tram or when farming PvM
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • Guys I've found the most efficient way to get artifacts with 12 mods +
    By using this method :

• Ikeelu said:
    Gandalf69 said:
    Of course those kind of items give you a big advantage when you can get some jewelry sets with 120 extra  skills.
    This is not a stupid idea, however you would need to limit the use of said items in Tram or when farming PvM

Yes and it should be wearable on feluica only so the others items dont get devalued.

Make it 100000 points to get them with 150/150 dura  so people farm the cities insteed of running like retards at yew gate .
    Gandalf69 said:
    I respect the idea.

Hope  @Kyronix or @Mesanna follow the conversation. which would surprise me...

• Gandalf69Gandalf69 Posts: 14
    edited February 2019
    No wonder people are leaving  if the devs dont do anything about it...
     @Kyronix  @Mesanna

This discussion has been closed.