Incorrect info about earth elemental slayers on wiki page about slayer properties.

TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
Hi @Mariah, I've noticed some incorrect information about earth elemental slayers on the wiki page: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/items/slayer-property-items/
There is this comment about Earth Elemental Slayers
"Earth Elemental Slayer only covers Ore elementals that are mined with Gargoyle Pickaxes, not the naturally spawning ones."
This is not what I observe.  With a Earth Elemental Slayer spell book or scrapper my mage does a lot more damage to a naturally spawned earth elemental type than with a normal spell book with the same SDI.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    Thank you I will investigate that, this will be in relation to dull copper and shadow iron elementals in Yamotso mine and gold elementals in Blackthorn's dungeon?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    I have now tested this. The wiki is correct. Earth elemental slayer correctly gives added damage to earth elementals and other earth creatures such as mud and molten earth. It does not give extra damage against naturally spawning ORE elementals such as dull copper.