Undress to specific bag

SampireSampire Posts: 11
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
can you please make it possible to undress to a specific bag?

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Why? 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Why not????
  • IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    I guess add unequipped weapons to the list as well. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
    Just put the abilities of UOA into the CC and be done with it.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    or just switch to EC we have had that for years
    Only if I can use CC Graphics.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    For backpack neatness.

I use EC, but I thought that was a Pinco's feature.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,975Moderator
    Actions > Other > Undress agent.
  • A laundry bag! LOL! I'm all about it, Sampire! Everything you're wearing, that's insured, falls into it upon death. If you can't get back to your body, click on the blessed laundry bag in your pack. Whoosh! You're dressed!

I believe you can set up a macro in UO Assist do get dressed at the push of a key. But I think it could be a fun and useful item.  I wouldn't burn a Vet Reward for it but as an option on a holiday gift deed or some such? Sure!
  • i have 2 suits. when i switch them then one of them falls to main level of backpack. it makes it hard to find other items. i want it to go to certain bag in my backpack when i switch suits or undress
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    Mariah said:
    Actions > Other > Undress agent.

Ah.  But I think the request is to make the old clothes fall into a bag when dressing new clothes.  So when I equip a 2nd suit of armor, the 1st suit doesn't get spread all over.

When I t-hunt, I dig in a luck suit.  When the chest is popping, I switch to a combat suit.  Then later when I'm not busy, I put the luck suit back on and hit the undress agent just so I can clean up my backpack.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I feel obliged to point out its a bug that you’re able to dress without undressing. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    I don't find it much of an issue in EC using the grid system, but this feature would help CC users.

The only question I have is, I thought blessed or insured items in containers may be left on the corpse after death? This was the case long ago so I am not sure if there was a change. If this remains the same now, then please beware. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    Mervyn said:
    I feel obliged to point out its a bug that you’re able to dress without undressing. 
    I feel obligated to point out no one else thinks it's a bug.