Shard shields

can we get an official apology from the devs for ruining the game’s economy by introducing these and for disregarding the advice of those who prewarned about the consequences of them?

are there any plans to disable them now that we can see the damage they have done? and with each year more and more accounts will be able to use them.

I place 0 blame on players who actually use the shard shields. 

Please note, I have no problem with people purchasing shard transfer tokens from the store and neither should the uo accounts manager.
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• IkeeluIkeelu Posts: 134
    In before Mariah closes this risqué topic.

You’d think they would limit the use. Items get nerfed all the time. Make the shard shields a quarterly thing and make it a cooldown. No collecting tokens, one transfer every 90 days. If you don’t use it there will just be 1/1 charge waiting. 
    esdxWhere is the bank? 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    I would like to give the Developers a Standing Ovation for saving the game with Shard Shields!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Pawain said:
    I would like to give the Developers a Standing Ovation for saving the game with Shard Shields!
    Agreed, vote up +3 for my 3 active accounts.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    This is not how an adult conversation begins.
This discussion has been closed.