Arm macro classic client possible bug?

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
Arm macro classic client, Possible bug?

I have set a macro to arm a one handed mage weapon, and another macro to arm a 50 damage sdi spellbook, now i can switch from spellbook to one handed mage weapon without the need to disarm no problem, however i can't seem to switch from one handed mage weapon to spellbook, i have to disarm first.

Anyone else experiencing anything similar?

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,088
    edited January 2019
    CC:  I just tried a Pixie Swatter and Key of caretaker.  It switches back and forth with each when using a spellbook.  A mage weapon bow also switches back and forth.

I noticed this in December when switching from a costume to a spellbook.  The costume will not switch back.  It leaves an open hand when trying to go to the costume.

Nevermind...  Im just using the arm last macro.  I have not tried the others.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Please disregard, issue solved, I had forgotten to delete my uoassist macro for the same key for the same action that had superseded it.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

This discussion has been closed.