I'm Liking The New Mailboxes

They got me to spend 10 bucks. Good job. Vanity items that in no way effect the game. I like it. Hit me again. Whatcha got BS?

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I would have preferred really sweet new ship paint colors/graphics/sails.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • I'm enjoying my 10 bucks still in my pocket... :D 
  • I'm enjoying my 10 bucks still in my pocket... :D 
    You gotta be nuts to pass on squirrel mailbox.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Buying ammo...gonna eat squirrels :D 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    good buy, at least they don't disappear like the new Skeletal cat after death or go missing from Lighthouse like the Brit Ship. 

I wonder if my castle will be hit by a bug next and disappear overnight. 

Why keep adding content when the current ones are so buggy.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • I have to agree the new items do have a nice look and id love to get 1
  • I really like them too but they are a bit too cutsy for my personal taste. I still would like to see something that is wall mounted, like this mail slot that has a medieval period look to it.

• Ok who's castle did you get that from??   nice 
  • Casa de l'Ardiaca in Barcelona. My history isn't exact but I think it was added during the 19th century outside a judicial office. The scales represent justice, the birds represent that justice should be above all, the turtle represents how slow justice can be and the ivy represents how entangled justice can be.
  • Wow  nice …   
    I was thinking … I'd like to see more small trinket items that small home owners can also have perhaps table top size...fountain, little trees, etc  might help the run for bigger homes
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    If they make one like that for us, it really should have snail instead of a turtle. The irony of snail mail in an electronic world is just tooooowonderful to me!