Artifacts and event item drops

MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
It is inherently prejudice that artis and event item drops are given to people who actually play the game and “earn” them by killing bosses and showing up to events. 

I think people should just receive Artis and event item drops if they “identify” themselves as a player. Some people don’t have time to actually log in and play or maybe they can’t because they have no arms or some other disability. 

So many encounters require a “party” but what about all of those like me who just can’t make any friends? It’s not my fault people don’t want to play with me cos I keep insisting they’re using the wrong pronoun. 

We should be able to play the game and be able to do 100% of content offline, I only need to come online to sell my stuff and banksit.

I tried to join a guild to do the despise champ, but when the boss appeared they all kept referring to it as “baracoon” I obviously had to quit in outrage and disgust. 
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• I rank this up there with a lot of Mervyn's ideas.  OH wait,  it is Mervyn...nm
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    It amazes me every single day that you're still allowed to post here.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,050
    *waves*  I feel sad for the OP not having friends.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Total waste of air if you ask me.
  • Is it a good thing, or a bad thing that I am confused with this thread?
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• *desperately wants a facepalm emoji*

Someone has too much time on their hands.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,257
    edited January 2019

Whilst a possible game direction, I believe I can come up with another that makes just as much sense. ;)

I believe we should make a challenging game facet, and call it Felucca.

Then we should create a much easier game facet, and call it Trammel.

And into Trammel - the basic mode gameplay, we should add most of the top end content so players hardly have to do anything to get it, whilst the players playing harder mode, cannot get half these items.

Then we should potentially put one good game item into the harder game mode, Felucca, and watch it cause all sorts of issues, because it isn't attainable in easy mode.

We should also have many crafting skills, and many good crafting systems, and make them all really complicated, with billions of ingredients - but the important thing is, none of the final crafted items should actually be as good as anything that can be obtained from the easy mode farming side of the game - which to note, is so routine it can be made to be easily scripted so the players don't actually have to be in attendance whilst getting the top end items.

Then we should have many well recognised and well loved fantasy classes from medieval fantasy which this game is based around - paladins, mages, warriors, tamers, bards, rogues, crafters, mystics, spellweavers, necromancers, archers, samurai's, ninjas, fishermen, pirates, treasure hunters, but none of these should be as good or have as much solo boss killing power or content as this easy mode thing called the Sampire.

There will be grand events, which will attract lots of players out of Luna bank sitting, or even from many shards, and these grand events will drop 1 off, Event Moderator items, which shall number only 20, and be worth hundreds of millions, and these shall only drop in the easy mode version of the game.

What do you reckon ?

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    edited January 2019
    This is thread is not helpful, educational or amusing. 
This discussion has been closed.