What NPCs buy the RUNIC ATLAS (Scribes and Mages do not...) ?

I have been working on making some Runic Atlas and I wanted the with 100 charges.

Of course, even at GM the turn out of 100 charges ones is low, I got quite a number of 70s, 80s, and 90s left over.

Selling the left overs to players would take a long while so, rather then just trashing them, I thought to sell them to NPCs to get something back out of them.

Strangely, neither Scribes nor Makes NPCs buy them back....

Is there any NPC that would buy them back or, at least, would it be possible to "undo" them to recover some raw materials back ?

Thanks !

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,798

You can always use them in the runic atlas inscription Bulk Order Deeds.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,949
    edited January 2019
    TimSt said:

You can always use them in the runic atlas inscription Bulk Order Deeds.

Thanks for the good tip, did not know they were used for BODs...

I am just returning after years away and a lot is new to me...

One BIG problem that I am having is being able to tell apart good items from bad ones....

Is there somewhere a Guide or some Essay that is updated and teaches how to distinguish good loot from bad loot ?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,798
    Unless you have not found what you are looking for yet generally avoid Ancient or Brittle loot. They break down faster.  They can be tossed into trash barrels to generate cleanup points or unraveled by your imbuer to create some imbuing ingredients.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,949
    TimSt said:
    Unless you have not found what you are looking for yet generally avoid Ancient or Brittle loot. They break down faster.  They can be tossed into trash barrels to generate cleanup points or unraveled by your imbuer to create some imbuing ingredients.
    Thanks for the tip.

Is there some Guide or Essay that discusses the usefullness and value of items more in details so that returning players like me might catch up with what to keep and what to discard ?
  • popps said:
    TimSt said:
    Thanks for the tip.

Is there some Guide or Essay that discusses the usefullness and value of items more in details so that returning players like me might catch up with what to keep and what to discard ?
    Just to clarify the comment above; ancient should be antique. They wear out very quickly but the high end pieces can be sold to pvp'ers. Brittle is just fine. It does not wear out any quicker than any other non-antique piece. Brittle just means that you cannot apply powder of fortification to it, just like imbued items.