Question about the TRADERS' QUESTS

I understand that if using "Public" Moongates to cover up the needed distance for delivering, this will forfeit any distance bonus and rare chance at rewards.

Question is, what about the random chance to get a 0.1 – 1.0 Scroll of Transcendence ?

Would using a Public Moongate spawn a Scroll of Transcendence with less points as compared to one with more points ?

Or is using Public Moongates totally irrelevant in spawning a 01. Scroll vs. a 1.0 Scroll ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    You still get SoTs and resource rewards with gate use. And I've gotten a full point using a gate.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Any Idea where the Minister of Trades went to in Fel?
    I want to do some but cant find them anywhere.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,937
    Any Idea where the Minister of Trades went to in Fel?
    I want to do some but cant find them anywhere.
    To my understanding, you can't do them in Felucca.

It is necessary to get the Trade Orders in Trammel and THEN head to Felucca, to either Occlo, Serpent's Hold and a 3rd place I cannot remember (Nujelm ?) and turn the Order to some guy found at the Tavern there who will give some random Reward BUT also negative Karma and something else....

Some info here http://www.uoguide.com/Traders_Quest
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    They turned off the Fel ones during the Krampus event I think.