Minor bug with classic client macro

MervynMervyn Posts: 1,113
classic client, when you create a macro with more than one action and edit the a second or third macro, the macros save in the wrong order (although don’t display as such until you leave that macro page and return to it) for example, create a macro to perform an action, add a delay of 10, then perform a second action, if you edit the delay to say 11 and press save or okay, the macro will actually save in order delay, perform action, perform action. 

expected result: macro to save in correct order. Per above example should save as perform action, delay, perform action. 
I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 997
    This has been this way for like 20 years
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 1,113
    thanks for your bug report 20 years ago Bilbo, however it seems it must’ve gotten lost somewhere. So Perhaps we can leave this here. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 997
    lol or you could do like everyone else does and double check your work before committing it.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 1,113
    edited January 12
    No no, i think you misread, you can look at the macro after editing and it reads correctly : perform action - delay - perform action. And you commit, however then it still doesn’t work as it doesn’t save in the correct order, you must close macros and return to the macro and re-order the macro after editing. 

• PawainPawain Posts: 781
    Yes you can not edit multi part macros in CC and expect them to work.