Please Help With ANNOYING Bug

Okay soon after I place these Cat Statues (that give regs) they turn to the east. So I turn them with a tool to face south. Hour later i check them they have turned east again. I turn them. I turn them with the home owner. They turn east again. I turn them south, retrieve them with the house owner, replace them facing south. Hour later I check them and they have turned east again. No one on my friends list but even then they would need unbelievable lucky timing. What the hell.... anyone got any idea what is going on? This started about a week ago. What have you changed Broadsword? Driving me crazy lol

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    They're probably about to become a store bought item.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,659
    you said in general chat, that you have raised gardens. Maybe its an issue with them being above them. All mine are still the same direction I placed mine & they don't turn like that. (They are on Sonoma)
  • Cat statues?  Turning themselves to the east?   hmmm

Got a Sherry the Mouse over in that corner??? :D
  • You've all been very helpful ;) The garden beds are on the same level. Not above or below. I tried raising them and they did the same thing. I put them in my pack and 3 turned in my pack!!! So I have them in my pack for now and will replace them today and see what happens. I also put some different ones there and will see what they do. Guess I'll go in game and see what's up. These have gotta be rare? Will trade even for new ones :P

• Uriah.... your a funny man lol

• Okay I put 2 totally different ones out last night. They also refuse to behave. @Kyronix @Mesanna What is going on????!!!!
  • I'm no where near a server line btw. East ot Trinsic on the other side of the bay.
  • Since I SAW them turn in my pack I assume something is wrong with the "statue code". Maybe they were messing with them for an event drop or something? This is really messing with my symmetry OCD thing!
  • Okay I put the original ones in a secure chest last night facing south. ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
  • Okay I timed it and they take almost exactly 5 minutes to turn. They all turned in unison.
  • Lies!! cats do nothing in unison.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• I live on dagger island, I have the same problem all 11 cats turn to the east. 
  • WyldCelticRoseWyldCelticRose Posts: 7
    edited January 2019
    Also, all reagents I collect from them will not combine until I drop each one into a bag at least twice, then they will combine. its maddening. I find that happening with others items too, not combining.

• Also, all reagents I collect from them will not combine until I drop each one into a bag at least twice, then they will combine. its maddening. I find that happening with others items too, not combining.

Yes exactly! Thanks for sharing your pain :) Weird mine just started doing that lately.

• It appears if they have regs in them they don't turn. The investigation continues!

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Hmm magnetic north or maybe some vermin outside? Cats are indeed strange creatures... :D
  • Okay if they are loaded with "reg spawn" and I turn them they stay that way. So I can pass on the regs and have them face the way I want or collect the regs then they turn. Wonder if I could put a fish steak or something in there if they would still spawn and not turn? :P
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    You can't put anything in them.  I'd leave the regs in them, unless you really need regs...
  • ZekeTerra said:
    You can't put anything in them.  I'd leave the regs in them, unless you really need regs...
    If they're in your pack you can put stuff in them. I'm legendary in these dang things now :)