Selling: Legendary Mage Gorget

Comments

• Is this just not worth anything? 
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    Current high end meta would require 20 or more stat points (int, mana, hit points, str being the most desirable for mage) with a 12-15% damage eater on top of everything already on the gorget.

It would have high value to someone specifically needing the extra 5% LRC (over the 20% norm) to complete their suit but there’s so many other ways around that, it would need to fit a niche suit.

I haven’t specifically priced a piece like yours recently so I could b way off but I’d hazarding a guess of worth around 25-50m with a high of 70m if you found the right person building a suit with the extra LRC need. 

Value is also greatly determined by which shard your playing on as prices vary enormously by population. I’ve seen similar pieces on dead shard for 1.5-3m that I brought back to my home shard Atlantic and sold for 25m (not recently but +6 months ago).
  • Acid_Rain said:
    Current high end meta would require 20 or more stat points (int, mana, hit points, str being the most desirable for mage) with a 12-15% damage eater on top of everything already on the gorget.

It would have high value to someone specifically needing the extra 5% LRC (over the 20% norm) to complete their suit but there’s so many other ways around that, it would need to fit a niche suit.

I haven’t specifically priced a piece like yours recently so I could b way off but I’d hazarding a guess of worth around 25-50m with a high of 70m if you found the right person building a suit with the extra LRC need. 

Value is also greatly determined by which shard your playing on as prices vary enormously by population. I’ve seen similar pieces on dead shard for 1.5-3m that I brought back to my home shard Atlantic and sold for 25m (not recently but +6 months ago).
    Thank you for the insight!