Your Cities Governors

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
Your Cities Governors

Congratulation to those that did run for Office, remember that your FIRST meeting for this period is TOMORROW, any citizen of the land that wishes to be a Governor please attend this meeting as well and petition the King for the position before this meeting at the Email, (EMXanthus@gmail.com).  You must be adored in the city to accept any position.

Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    PS anyone taking Moonglow Please do not remove the current trade deal, its +2 MR
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    This is the 1st time I have bothered to log in to the forums in quite a while, but I found the topic worth the effort.

In my opinion, if you don't care to take the time to run, you shouldn't be allowed to just pop in and get a Governorship after the fact. It leads to situations where someone wants to/thinks it would be cool to be Governor, but then won't follow up and handle the duties. Like keeping up trade buffs, etc...

Lastly, why are you (@Dragonlord ) posting this? Shouldn't the EM be taking care of stuff like this? Oh wait, our current EM can't even get the frakin' monthly schedule out until the 10-15 of the month normally. EM Xanthus, is the the WORST EM in the history of UO. It is obvious to everyone, except the EM, and @mesanna ; apparently!

@Mesanna @Bleak @Kyronix , EM Xanthus' lack of ability to schedule their events in a timely manner, combined with the CONSTANT postponement/cancellation of events, and then laying the blame squarely on @Mesanna directly led to four LONG TERM Governors deciding to say "to heck with it" and giving up their Governorships LAST cycle.

@EM Xanthus should have been fired when it became apparent he was unwilling/unable to handle the job. Instead, by allowing him to continue, he has turned MOST of Sonoma against him, and the EM program.
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    @KHAN YOU DID NOT SEE MY 

Sarcasm

IN THAT REPORT ABOVE, SHAME ON YOU ;)  PLEASE NOTE I DID NOT RUN FOR OFFICE.  AND THE THREE THAT DID ONLY TWO DID SO THINKING I WOULD BE THERE AS WELL, LAST NIGHT'S MEETING WAS CANCELED WELL BEFORE THE SCHEDULE AS ONLY ONE GOVERNOR WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ANYWAY, (MINOC).

If I was to take a governor's office again it would be only to have access to the trade deal I wish to have for me.  I would not be at any meetings and sorry no titles for you, you or you.

Drakelord of Sonoma
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Drakelord said:
    @ KHAN YOU DID NOT SEE MY 

Sarcasm

IN THAT REPORT ABOVE, SHAME ON YOU ;)  PLEASE NOTE I DID NOT RUN FOR OFFICE.  AND THE THREE THAT DID ONLY TWO DID SO THINKING I WOULD BE THERE AS WELL, LAST NIGHT'S MEETING WAS CANCELED WELL BEFORE THE SCHEDULE AS ONLY ONE GOVERNOR WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE ANYWAY, (MINOC).

If I was to take a governor's office again it would be only to have access to the trade deal I wish to have for me.  I would not be at any meetings and sorry no titles for you, you or you.

Drakelord of Sonoma
    Huh?
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    KHAN said:

Huh?

LOL!

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    I don't see this as being in anyway constructive or helpful.
This discussion has been closed.