About those quality of life improvements

mentioned in the newsletter.

Clean up the skills and scrolls.  Last spawn I did the only pink that showed up was a 0.1 taste ID.
Last night, on back to back trade runs, I got a Camping pink for one, and a taste ID pink on the second.

I question why these skills are even still in existence, much less taking up a spot on the drop rolls...

Useless rewards do not give people the fever to do more and more, quite the opposite.

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    It's not even the fact that they still exist it's that people seem to get them much more often than anything remotely useful! It's a running joke with friends that if those skills ever became relevant we would all be GM in the time it takes to eat the scrolls, we have so many of them.
  • And please do not give them ( please!) a usefulness.  The last time you gave something a usefulness was Arms Lore, which meant crafters had to actually give up something useful to put it on the template.

And why, is a fully scrolled tailor with GM arms lore crafting crap with 25-46 durability?  Can't that knowledge at least get us 100 durability?