Unacceptable customer service from UO Swag

@Mesanna

I have to retract my comments on being excited that we finally had a place to get some UO merchandise. My wife planned on getting me something for the holidays and placed an order on November 6th. We were the 7th order based on the order number. After no response on shipping, she contacted the store on November 13th and finally received a response on November 18th that there was a “high volume” and all orders would ship on November 26th. As of December 7th, she just received a refund with zero communication about the order status. 

This is obviously unacceptable. If you are unable to sell what you are offering then shut the store down. What a disappointment and complete failure this has been. I can say at least the money has been refunded. But the lack of communication and responsiveness for a paid product is ridicuoulous. 

Comments

• UOSwagUOSwag Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    @Oblivion

I would like to apologize on behalf of UOSwag for the shipping delays and lack of communication. We have had some issues with the quality of a few products not being to our standards and high volume causing the intial delay in fulfillment. These issues did take longer to solve than we had initially prepared.

Regardless we take full responsibilty and agree this not acceptable. All orders have been shipped and we will make sure have recieved a shipping confirmation. We have also included complimentary products for the delay. We are proud to say our reponse time to order inquiries will be less than 1 business day from this point forward.

We appreciate your business and look forward to providing excellent customer service for all Brittanians.

Sincerely,

The UOSwag Team
  • @UOSwag - my wife has yet to hear a response after several attempts even after this public response....so not sure how you are rectifying the situation. I would recommend starting there...
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    This is from the UO December Newsletter:   I would also like to address the issue posted on the UO Forums regarding the non-communication from the UO Swag Store.  I spoke with the company and explained the issue described in the post.  They agreed with me that this is not acceptable and would correct this for any future orders.  The UO Swag Store is a third party retailer and as with all new partnerships there are always issues to work out, please be patient and email if there is ever a problem so we can see that it is addressed.

Email is the prefered method of communication on this issue.
This discussion has been closed.