Check your other houses

I play primarily on Siege, don't play on production shards, or at least I rarely do. My other account that is a paid account, 158 months old, used to own a house on Great Lakes. I log in this morning to claim gifts, house is gone, replaced by someone else. Account never went inactive, I have no explanation for this at all. Just an fyi. I'm not even going to bother with any type of investigation because, well, what's the point ? Just be aware, housing clearly is no guarantee, even on paid accounts.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Sorry you lost your house and stuff Garth  :'(  Some weird stuff happening this morning, crashed a few times to desktop and I was only in my house.
  • Garth...
    Do all of us a favor and send to Mesanna a request to look into that account.  If no other has access to it and your sure the account has never gone inactive over 90 days... this is a big issue then with housing we need looked into.   While it might not help your situation (it might) we need this looked at.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Wasn't there a problem with housing when the 2 house rule first came out with condemning your prodo house when placing a house on SP and the housing server was taken to fix this problem.  
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    The account in question doesn't own a Siege house, only the Great Lakes, or used to own it.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Garth with what you have told us and I have zero reason to doubt your statement then I agree with Lady Storm that you should let the Devs know about this.