Fishing revamp and more suggestion!!!
Dear Dev team,
since „High Sea Expansion„ it has passed 8 years. Lot of changes would be done and so is most of content of that nice Expansion is now totally outdated. I see you still sell this booster, but the question is, is it worth to buy it if there almost all content total outdated? That’s why I have some nice ideas how you can revamp that totally nice “Expansion”. One of the point of that mini addon was to revamp fishing and make it to something usefull, but novadays its still somehow outdated.
Here are suggestion how to revamp fishing and many more:
First of all fishing pies. The buffs are totally to low to make any effort to farm rare fishes, so it must be changed:
All pies duration are increased from 5 to 10 min.
- Holy Mackerel Spirit / Unicorn Fish Endurance / Yellowtail Barracuda Vitality - unite to 1 buff bringing 3 hpr/ 3 mr and 3 sr in one. Just alone it doesn’t worth to farm the rare fish, but if it bring 3 stat buff it would be usefull.
- Summer Dragonfish Rage – 5 SDI is to low, increase it to 15 or 20. This buff would then used more often in pvm and doesn’t affect any pvp.
- Giant Koi Evasion and Great Barracuda Strike 8 dci and hci is somehow weird, because it bring 3 more then enough or 2 lo less than cap and to be honest its to low. Also increase from 8 to 15, so people can cover the cap with buff pies for some kind of adventure or pvp in UO world.
- Spider Crab Focus and Autumn Dragonfish Serenity – to be honest I never saw someone used it, I guess the bonus is to low. I would suggest to unite each of this buffs with a buff of Fairy Salmon Clarity, so we get at the end buff of 10 Meditation and 2 casticng focus or 10 Focus and 2 casting focus.
- All damage soaks pie you can let so, no need any changes.
- Here are new buw buffs that could be very usefull:
- 25 Ep, 3 fcR, 200 Luck, 20 LRC, 10 SSI, 25 DI, 5 str/dex/int at one.
All that new buffs could cover the cap and make more easy to build full armor suit.
Ancient SOS have a 10% chance to spawn an Mythic SOS in the chest ( it can get a look of a SOS but in Blaze color ).
Corgul/Scalis and Charybdis have 30% chance to spawn a Mythic SOS in its loot.
All legendary fishes have 25% chances to spawn a Mythic SOS by cut it in fishsteak.
Mythic SOS is the next lvl of SOS. It have 1-3 ( at least 1 ) NEW “unknown artifact of forgotten gods”.
Unknown artifact of forgotten gods – is an item ( any type of armor, weapon or jewelry ). It has no properties. It must be first identificated with the skill “ Item Identification. Following 3 lvl of item can be identificated.
Greater artifact of forgotten gods – can be imbued with 6 properties and has 600 property points.
Major artifact of forgotten gods – can be imbued with 7 properties and has 700 property points.
Legendary artifact of forgotten gods - can be imbued with 8 properties and has 800 property points.
GM Arms lore gives 50 points extra to imbuing new artifacts.
All Armor have all 15 ressist, All weapon have no any properties.
All artifact of forgotten gods can be imbuied only with existing imbuing properties.
The point is, the legendary items from Shadowguard, Exodus, Scalis etc. can have properties that cant be imbued like Damage Eater, Casting Focus, Splinter, etc. So it doesn’t loose in worth.
All legendary fishes can be cut in named fish steak. By cutting there is a 25% chance to get Mythic SOS and 30% chance of getting random rare fish. See it as that legendary fish swallowed a rare fish as its food. ( nice thought isn’t it ? )
Alchemist can transform legendary fish steak into named fish oil. For 1 fish oil it’s needed 30 fish steaks.
Depending on legendary fish oil, it can add some buffs to an armor, weapon or jewelry and other usefull buffs.
Here are some ideas:
- Remove brittle, antique, prized, unlucky and cursed ( can be used only to armor, weapon and jewelry )
- Add 75 luck ( cumulative to existing luck )
- Reskill own pet ( I guess every tamer would be happy to see that possibility to skill his pet different)
- Add 5 Skill point to the armor part ( 30 total skill on 6 parts shouldn’t be overpowdered )