100% chance to craft, why ??

Why is it, with a 100% chance to make cannonballs, that I can't hit Make now, and in one click they're all made ? There's 0 chance of failure, please explain @Kyronix . Please tell me you're going to fix this along with the entire crafting process for cannon ammunition in general. I really appreciate that "one day" you're going to work on this, but why has it taken this long for such a damn tedious process, which is, imo, the single biggest reason that the High Seas are practically a barren wasteland ?? I'm sorry, but you just released new hair styles, and we're still waiting for this and many many other things to be changed to more enjoyable content......
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Good question can't wait to hear the reason why you can't
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    I can't comment on the original implementation, however as part of future HS quality of life improvements this is something that we can look into and likely change to function more like making arrow/bolt shafts.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    So I'm guessing the team haven't started on the High Seas revamp yet then? That will be disappointing for those that thought Publish 104 would be High Seas. Have we had any indication yet as to what Publish 104 will be? Inquiring minds and all that... :p