I know of a way for BS to make a killing

Put Vet rewards in the store, so many times I wish I had an extra this or that or run out of picks for this year and have to wait another year for more.  2500 sov's per vet reward.  I would be a monthly shopper for sure in that area,
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    well maybe 2000 per as some suck really
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    So how does BS make the killing, I could have sworn that EA sells the sov's not BS.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797

Instead of the individual vet rewards for sale have the store sell tokens price based on vet year and the token can only be used by vets that are old enough for that vet year.  That way only 15 year or older vet could use a 15 year vet reward token and a 1 year vet could not.

• fonsvitaefonsvitae Posts: 51
    edited November 2018
    TimSt said:

Instead of the individual vet rewards for sale have the store sell tokens price based on vet year and the token can only be used by vets that are old enough for that vet year.  That way only 15 year or older vet could use a 15 year vet reward token and a 1 year vet could not.

I like this idea. It maintains the integrity of the status of having earned the vet reward (must be a vet of appropriate age criteria to redeem) while at the same time allowing the item to be available for purchase.

It could be sold as an additional vet reward pick to be used with the already existing context menu tied to the account, which in turn is already limited in choices by the account's age; in this way, already in use system mechanics may be employed.

This is probably the best of middle grounds on this issue.

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,739
    I like that idea Tim
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598