Time of Legends - List of Recipes

Has anyone collected a list of the new items made by these Recipes...

Along with what crafter they go to, perhaps filed as such.

Would be handy to have a complete list.  As I did search without finding one.

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Recipes that are drops from simply killing in Eodon are all tailor recipes and can be found listed in publish 90 notes or the tailor craftables page on the wiki
    the quest Zealotry of Zipactriotl gives recipes for alchemists and one for tinker. These can be found listed on the associated pages of the wiki and in the notes of publish 93
    The quest Exterminating the infestations gives one recipe for a Cartographer

• Clothes
      • Jester Shoes
      • Chef’s Toque
      • Gilded Kilt
      • Checkered Kilt
      • Fancy Kilt
      • Flowered Dress
      • Evening Gown
    • Armor
      • Tiger Pelt Chest
      • Tiger Pelt Bustier
      • Tiger Pelt Leggings
      • Tiger Pelt Shorts
      • Tiger Pelt Long Skirt
      • Tiger Pelt Skirt
      • Tiger Pelt Helm
      • Tiger Pelt Collar
      • Coming Soon in a future update
        • Dragon Turtle Chest
        • Dragon Turtle Bustier
        • Dragon Turtle Leggings
        • Dragon Turtle Arms
        • Dragon Turtle Helm

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    So who drops these.
  • Not that I've gotten a single anything... but they should be dropping from everything you can kill in the new lands.  This includes armor sets.  I think 2 of the recipes are from quests, as Mariah said... but its so complex.... I cant figure it out just yet.  Waiting for the Halloween rubbish to end so I can do THAT quest, for the newest dungeon.  hehe.  Always something.  ;-)

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    you can get them from killing anything there.
    At this time of the year, I tend to kill the vicious macaws for the foil. Mrs Claus must have that foil for her nutcrackers... just this week I got a recipe and the an armor drop...

the rest of the year, when I go down to Eodon (excluding the times our guild does events there), I do the quests... like for instance, I will do the volcano quest and dig for the lava rocks. I have gotten quite a few of the recipes from killing the volcano elementals... 

I have also gotten the recipes from killing tigers. I do that to try to get a white or black tiger to spawn...

I used to spend more time in Eodon but the ant hills that pop up every once in awhile usually tends to run me off. It gets kinda annoying after awhile.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    also when you get the holiday token on Dec 4th, one of the items has an awesome selection that will show you which ones there are