Polished meteorites... are they good for anything?

I'm fairly well in the know about how to find them... how to get them... polishing them... the different kinds or looks... still no clue why anything other then pet treats are something to make with the fish.

Besides not stacking, taking up space, no one buys them... why bother with them?

:-)

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited November 2018
    https://stratics.com/threads/going-gumshoe-an-investigative-report.402954/

We worked 6 to 18 hours a day for 2 weeks to prepare for this event.

Im not going to write a book.

Are there any players on the shard you are from?

And do you want the pink dog?

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • The possibilities are endless......
    And this is just the 1st of 3 floors.
    Don't ask.

• Say!  Miss Amber Witch....

I saw you today on Atlantic.  B)

Hate to say this... such a waste of an 18x18  I totally love customize designing houses and am could do you up a nice design... or show you something to give you ideas.  hehe.  I guess, it tomorrow, these worthless things had a 10k clean up point (each) award... you'd be set for life.

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
    Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I look forward to tomorrows topic. :-)
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    It’s not as if there’s anything else going on on any uo forum. Let him ask questions. If you don’t want to read them then don’t. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Say!  Miss Amber Witch....

I guess, if tomorrow, these worthless things had a 10k clean up point (each) award... you'd be set for life.

I'd have to buy something for everyone on the shard with the points since most of the meteorites came from them.
    AND WHAT THE...... !!!!! Are you critiquing my perfect design? How dare you! There's no better design anywhere! I spent billions designing this just for this purpose!

*rage logs*
    >:)
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    The possibilities are endless......
    And this is just the 1st of 3 floors.
    Don't ask.

I saw where you posted about dropping this... when you do let me know. 
    I'd love to have the blue ones