EC Ship Tracking is rekd

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
@Kyronix @Bleak

Something has happened to make this worse than it usually is. It's completely unreliable, and as it takes its direction from the server , it should be totally reliable. As it is, you can see each and every Wandering Healer all across the lands, and that appears to update just fine, but ships is a completely different matter and I dont understand why. Sometimes I can pull right up along side of a ship and track it, and it doesn't find it. Also the map itself is unreliable when it DOES find a ship. The map will show the players coordinates as they relate to the map, but if you highlight the red tracking dots, it simply shows you the same coordinates as your ship, so you don't get the benefit of knowing how far away other ships are, this makes it no more useful than the Classic Client tracking, which is, imo, equally worthless for what it was designed for. Please add this to the list of High Seas 2.0 issues that need addressed.

thank you
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Ok followup, the wandering npcs is not so reliable. I located one on the map, sailed up and killed him, 10 minutes later he still shows as being on the map.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.