What the Furfuran is this place? And why? :-)

I was

I was collecting rewards/gifts on all the other shards I have newbies made... just to gather things for import to my home shard... and I was taken by total suprise by finding myself in this mess.

I mean... like... this girl in question, I dont know the shard.  She's still in the spot because I wanted to figure out what was going on.  All my guys are normally in the same inn, in the same town, totally safe.  I only do USA shards.  Plus, 3 skilled shoppers... for shards, that once had great deals for importing back to Atlantic... are now dead.  So, the  shard shields... the best is collecting gifts for sale!  So sad.

Anyone have any idea what this is?  What shard?  What happening.  Even if its a mess left behind on an EM event that lasted 2 hours... never cleaned up.  Why would anyone be in this dungeon in the first place?  I sure didnt remember this mess.... or any event.

Atlantic is bad enough.  Should be a mass effort cleaning up EM rubbish.  Not that lag is a big problem... but I do remember all too well how piles of old rubbish would lag you when you breezed through.

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• NikardNikard Posts: 164
    I can tell you with absolute certainty, that is my ship. The SS Roflcopter, lost at sea in april 1999 after a massive storm untethered it from the port. I had long since assumed it was blown to another server. Thank you for finding it! Please return to me on Atlantic. :)