UO Store Issues... 5 days now.

Sorry!  I have no clue where else to ask for help with this.

5 days ago, I started a plant growing house... and needed 3 more beds for my production.  I have never used the UO Store before, but I saw a couple other things I'd like to help update my town.  However, low and behold the thing always claims an error "try again later" and later its still not working.

Its bad enough, I finally got it together to do a shard jump (shopping/importing) and that refused to work... then I saw a publish was inbound.  This UO Store issue has been in play 4 days before that.

Please help?

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
Proud member of the Department of Mayhem.

Comments

• KhyroKhyro Posts: 228
    Are you accessing it from a safe logout location? (Inn, House you Own or are Co-Owned to, etc.)
    https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• Accessing what?  UO Store or the transfer shield?

For the transfer, I tried both the owned house and town, at an inn.

The web site... I wouldnt expect you need to be logged in at all.  :-)

Owner of the Red & Purple Mini Mall, established 2001. - The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood [Town] Atlantic Shard.
    I guess maybe clarification is needed, maybe I misunderstood. When you say the UO Store, I assumed you meant the in-game sovereign shop. Are you talking about origin.com?

The transfer token needs to be done from a safe logout location too, and you cannot be mounted, or be in a form (vampiric embrace, etc.). Also make sure you do not have any shard bound items on you.
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information. 

• That is correct.  I need to buy stuff from the UO store... like the 3 plant grow beds, the deluxe wedding package, the rare animal pole.

Shard transfer has zero to do with the bigger problem.

Not sure on that one then. Origin.com is EA and can be hit or miss with some people. I've had issues with it in the past where it won't accept my payment method and I have to switch to PayPal for example, and then it goes through. EA also seems to blacklist certain IP ranges from making purchases and the only error you get is "Try Again Later". If you have access to a VPN or a different internet connection, you could try going through those instead. Other than that I'm not sure, wish I could be more help. Maybe someone else can offer a suggestion.

• UPDATE... as far as the transfer goes.  The guy went this time.  So I expect I may not be able to come back just yet... OR I will.  :-)  Either way, this is no longer an issue.

The UO Store is still an issue.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Evil_Pixie_WorksEvil_Pixie_Works Posts: 109
    edited November 2018

Its been like this since the first time I tried, an hour after... randomly since 5 days ago to right now.  Pac time, btw.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,041
    I can sign in and get to this point but I dont want to buy..

Are you in a different country than US?

temp.png 111.2K
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • lol!  I WISH I was in a different country.

I'm stuck right in Northern California.  Only nice people I know are inside, and active, UO Atlantic.  :-)

This is really giving me stress.  :-(

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Plant beds are available via the ingame store, fyi. If your issue is not being able to buy sovereigns...well..
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    edited November 2018
    To clarify this problem.  Garden beds are bought with sovereigns using the in-game ultima store.
    Sovereigns are bought with cash from Origin Store owned by EA.  Garden beds cannot be bought with cash from Origin Store.

Where does your problem lie?