Dress macro both clients still not behaving correctly.

MervynMervyn Posts: 1,113
edited November 2018 in Test Center
Tried on Test Center,

The publish 103 notes read:

"The Dress macro equips all items stored within the corresponding Record Dress macro. For example, Dress -> Dress1 equips items saved in Record Dress -> Record Dress1. Item slots which are already occupied will be ignored."

Currently you can still switch all items, BOTH CLIENTS without having to undress.

Video to prove, observe jewelry being switched without undress, proving slots which are occupied are not ignored.

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 1,113
    edited November 2018
    Quoting Kyronix:
    ”To be clear, the flow of the macro, in both clients, would look like this:

Undress -> 1s delay -> Dress -> delay at 1s per item -> Undress -> 1s delay -> Dress”

Quoting Bleak also:
    Petra_Fyde said:
    So, if I'm understanding right. You're wearing suit 1 - you swap to suit 2. 1 second to undress, 1 second to dress - and the big delay only comes in if you then decide to switch again, either to a 3rd suit or back to suit 1? 
    Correct”

please fix before going live. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 1,113
    Or just leave it as is and publish and we all insta suit swap to luck suit for bosses last hit. weeeeee.