Test Center - Keep Customizing Bug

SafariSafari Posts: 20
When trying to remove a waterfall I created in my custom keep entry the Eraser Tool will not remove tiles near the back of the house.  Those tile spots do not highlight & are not removed.  (This is also true on 2nd floor where I tried removing the lower level of the waterfall... as you can see in the pic below).  The Eraser Tool works fine until I reach last few tiles running the entire width of the back of the house plot.

Safari / Chianti of Catskills

Comments

• I had alot of that trouble, so much last round i drmolished the whole plot. This time it happened again but after next maintenance the pieces i tried to delete was gone!
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I seen this last night. those last two rows of floor tiles although were there, were not showing up for me. The walls were though. *puzzled*
  • SafariSafari Posts: 20
    Sunday maintenance did not resolve the issue for me.  I've been trying to remove the waterfall tiles since Saturday.  I will try again after todays Monday maintenance.

• SafariSafari Posts: 20
    Ok, after this last maintenance there was less of the waterfall structure.  I logged in via a different computer.  By varying the visual objects on the 2 levels I was able to completely delete that frustrating waterfall problem.  I suspect it was a combo of client side cache + varying the degree of what is visible on a level.  
    However it's odd that it only happens on the back 2 rows of tiles... gotta be a reason for that.

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Safari said:
    Ok, after this last maintenance there was less of the waterfall structure.  I logged in via a different computer.  By varying the visual objects on the 2 levels I was able to completely delete that frustrating waterfall problem.  I suspect it was a combo of client side cache + varying the degree of what is visible on a level.  
    However it's odd that it only happens on the back 2 rows of tiles... gotta be a reason for that.

I think maybe it is that out of range thing? you know how when just out of view, things are grey, but still there? Maybe the Dev team has fancier computers and screen that can encompass everything? But ours don't? even on the highest setting? I play Classic Client, and it looks like you do too? and I wonder if it is that. EC sees a whole lot more with their zoom in zoom out thing. If you have it downloaded like I do and used it for a few things, maybe you can see if you can make it go away on that client?