Nothing for castles this time?

Sad. So the plan is to someday have like 100 different castle and keep possibilities to pick from? This is insane. Just do the right thing and give us customization. Don't forget to address conversion for properly placed houses to fit over existing terrain. Quit goofing around and do it right. UO's population is dropping like a rock. Let us have fun with the time we have left.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Fully agreed.
  • Pessimists.  Life is good, all is well in the world.  *polishes the rose colored glasses*
  • +1
    ICQ 568300481
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,170
    Because so many people designed Castles last time there were not a lot of keeps to choose from..keeps need more love then castles so I think this is a good idea..we might get some great keep designs out of this!

• Larisa said:
    Because so many people designed Castles last time there were not a lot of keeps to choose from..keeps need more love then castles so I think this is a good idea..we might get some great keep designs out of this!
    Uriahs got ur glasses by the way. :P Just teasing.... too good to pass up! :D
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,170
      :p

I don't particularly like keeps but I am going to try my hand at designing one..just hope the elimination process goes more smoothly this time around and they eliminate some of the more obvious failures before the voting begins.

• Hopefully voting is a little less... Alt oriented. 
  • Agree! Custom Castles and Keeps please.
  • Pessimists.  Life is good, all is well in the world.  *polishes the rose colored glasses*
    Those are brown Uriah . . .
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Those are brown Uriah . . .
     :o