Tamers Treat bag

I don't mind the tasty treats i will not complain about the duration or resource cost i do however think we should get a blessed treat bag...anyone who disagrees will be reduced to 85% LRC from now on .....
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,096
    edited October 2018
    How bout making the Tasty Treats STACK!  No bag needed.

Or do you not know the Khaldun treats stack and are light. And are temporary....
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    yes i understand both those things i also understand when i die and run out my pet usually dies thus losing his infused state which means getting to my body before it's good for anything again. and something tells me this is not the last time we shall see something like this ...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,096
    Pets do not lose infused state when they die or when you die...

And we will not need infused treats after this event.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    edited October 2018
    McDougle said:
    yes i understand both those things i also understand when i die and run out my pet usually dies thus losing his infused state which means getting to my body before it's good for anything again. and something tells me this is not the last time we shall see something like this ...

Like Allen stated, the pet doesn't lose it. If you put a caddellite spellbook in your hand, you will see what effects you are under, and the pet one will show and have a timer. And don't tote so many treats with you! Come for air!
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Also, since they do stack, unstack them so you don't lose them all if the stack gets looted when you die.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,687
    if they are getting looted, you must be doing the fel side... I forget how many times I have died on the Tram side & have never had them looted. Apparently Lich' don't find them tasty