High Seas 2.0

@Kyronix @Bleak

First, thank you for even considering updates to the High Seas content. I would like to add a request to this. Is it possible to get a Serpent Pillar to and from Feluccan waters to Tokuno waters similar to T2A ? Also what is the chance that ships can get a "Cruising Mode" where they travel faster ? As it is, a ship at full speed is the same as walking the shore in wolf mode, which I've tested. Seems it should be faster on a ship, no ? It makes no sense that I can run from one end of Sosaria to the other, 4x faster than a ship can sail. Its almost like you forgot "run speed" for ships.

Anyway, thank you for listening.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2018
    I think one of the ships is faster than the others. I can't remember which one.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    The Tokuno is rumored to be faster but I haven't found that to be true.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2018
    I thought I read somewhere the Britannian ship is two times the speed. 

I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    All ships now travel at the same speed. When first introduced the Britannia ship was slower.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    @Kyronix @Bleak

Is there any way at all, that you can at least recode Potash to be made in bulk the way charcoal is ? As it is, you put 400 boards in your pack and with 0 skill you have charcoal in just a few clicks. Potash, for whatever reason, has to be made 1 stinking board at a time. Reply made to keep this thread relevant and my hopes up.