expac?

what expacs will i need later on a new account I couldnt restore my old account but that is because the email i had tied to it no longer exists so what expansions will i need to purchase later?

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794

Time of Legends and if you are into fishing or fighting pirates then the High Seas.

• id add in the storage/bank upgrade pack  its $$ but worth the 7 slot and the max house and bank storage.
  • CaigeCaige Posts: 10
    thanks for replies only place ive found these are on the origin site ... is there another place i can find them because my origin site login isnt connected to my UO account so... theres that.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    for the sake of sanity - buy any game add-ons and such only from official channels (origin).
    I would recommend you find find the post explaining how to connect your UO account to your Origin (EA) account as that is how things are managed now.
  • yea @Caige ;I was able to restore an account that I had lost the email, the friendly folks asked me some questions about the account, and personal questions to secret questions, and the time i quit.

It worked. I hope this helps.