Lack of events

Hiya!

I'm a new player considering the game as been runing since 21 years lol

I was wondering why there's just 2 events (Halloween and Artisan Festival) per year. 

Hear me here, I'm not asking for something NEW each month. Those 2 events are on a span of 4 consecutive months.

With all the lore and content in UO maybe it can be possible to reactivate old stuff for at least each 2-3 months.

So there will be missing only 2 events per year to make it more than it is now.

What's your tought about that?

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited October 2018
    Many have asked this over the years. More people than I can count have asked why we can't have things like Treasures of Tokuno for example ( which was more content than an actual event imo), to repeat. No good answer, if any was ever given at all to my knowledge.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    edited October 2018
    we have the EM program, which no other game  (that i know of) has anything similar.  its live content.   New content twice a month.  Yes, it may not suit everyone's playstyle but thats how the current game provides new fresh content and story, so we dont have to have as much static new content or events as other games.

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    Theres also the ongoing global lore.  You can find the lore to the global arch here on UO.com, relates to the khaldun content and many of the event moderators are incorporating the current global arch into their events lately.
  • I don't know if you know it or not, but there's a dungeon under castle blackthorn and you can get arties to turn in for better stuff that's on all the time. I'm trying to figure that out myself, seems like it takes a LONG time to get stuff by grinding the normal creatures in the dungeon, and some of the generals really suck to fight. Like not fun at all.