shouldn't we fix create food...

Hello i am a great and powerful legendary mage i summon daemons and can even command the very elements to do my bidding. well wait what's that you are hungry a peach why of course did i not just say i am great and powerful...In Mani ylem....what a fish steak no no one second IN MANI YLEM... a ham....23 tries later ah ha here you are....

really just make it so a little gump pops up select the food you wish to create..... 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,793
    :D
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    The Universe has just decided you don't get enough variety in you diet.
    Peaches are hi in sugar with not enough fibre so eat you Brussel Sprouts
     :) 
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    It isn't random tho, if you want meat for your meat eating pet, you will always get fruit (or cheese), if you want fruit for your fruit eating pet you always get meat (or muffins).  Nothing random about it.
  • lol

• TimTim Posts: 796
    ZekeTerra said:
    It isn't random tho, if you want meat for your meat eating pet, you will always get fruit (or cheese), if you want fruit for your fruit eating pet you always get meat (or muffins).  Nothing random about it.
    You forget the RNG Daemon REALY REALY hates us
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    ZekeTerra said:
    So much this !!! 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way...