Crafting

Before I start making suits, are there any short term plans on bumping imbuing to be remotely comparable to loot?

Thanks.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,076
    Right after they un nerf Glenda, the new mask and pets in Fel.

Soon™
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Soon™
  • "When Pigs Fly"
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    The answer is not to power creep, but to degrade the current legendaries by returning “brittle” to the original value of 75 durability.
    people only originally complained as they were incorrectly under the impression that brittle items lose durability faster than normal items so brittle dura was wrongly increased to 255 by popular demand.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Mervyn said:
    The answer is not to power creep, but to degrade the current legendaries by returning “brittle” to the original value of 75 durability.
    people only originally complained as they were incorrectly under the impression that brittle items lose durability faster than normal items so brittle dura was wrongly increased to 255 by popular demand.

Everything I do in game, I can do with imbued suits. Of course I'd be more likely to wait if there were plans on increasing the mods of imbued pieces.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Yes we are overdue for a High Seas and Crafting up date, way overdue.