CC maxcro2d.txt issue with non English OS System(Windows 10)
Dear Devs (DD),
i have an issue with the build-in Classic Client macro system.
As i setup an equip last weapon with my client on a german OS, it seems that instead of the normal
values translated values are used.
During controlling my Macro Files, e.g. comparing old macro.txt with the "new" macros2d.txt i found
the following example:
Instead of "Num 2 1 1 0" you will see "2 (ZEHNERTASTATUR) 1 1 0" in the file.
ZEHNERTASTATUR is the numpad in German.
For exchanging the weapon i used "Cursor Left". This will shown in the file as
"NACH-LINKS 0 0 0" where "NACH-LINKS" stands for "TO-LEFT" (yes its: ...just a jump to the left...)
This works until the client's macro file is reloaded. Then the entry for this macro will be deleted.
This may be a general issue while using the wrong OS System calls.
I assume you use a method with a signature like "char,log,log,log". Maybe there exist a version with long,log,log,log. The second signature is language neutral.
Well i know in this case, every macro file has to be converted. But this can be done during initial load of the file.
---End of bug report.
Additional Enhancement request:
Editing CC macros is a pain since it comes out and my eyes getting older. Even with this UTF format, you cannot edit it with a normal editor. For the CC macros it would be nice to have an better editing option. Please find another solution. Maybe a gift for next year.