Puzzle boxes...Do they randomly move?

seems there are chests that are not puzzles boxes too? But one I know that was one is not now? Thanks!

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    edited October 2018

I've not experienced this.

I have my own separate question.

I've been spawning, and rogue hunting all day today, starting day of Halloween content - on Europa Trammel... I've run out of Hidden Chests in Khaldun?? They've all gone, I had to come off my rogue? :|

(The dungeon is full of champ spawners, but I was the only rogue - and the drop rate for cult items (or anything) has completely been decimated, from something like 1 in 10, to 1 in 50 chests?).

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    As far as I'm aware puzzle boxes don't move, a puzzle box that isn't a puzzle box usually means someone opened it recently and it hasn't re-set yet.
    @Cookie try in the secret area. I read elsewhere that they seem to congregate there when the rest of the dungeon seems empty. Not hard to get into Fel, Europa. It seems to be bugged and permanently open.  I was there last night, having a look around before the champers took over.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Hi Petra, ahh, thanks for this, I was wondering exactly the same thing myself.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I went and clicked one switch and nothing happened, I haven't found the other one yet.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This page includes a section on the sealed area:

What shard are you on @Gidge ?  I'll happily show you how to work it if you wish.
    I am on LS, I will try to find the other one first before I pester anyone :)
    it's pictured on that page linked by Mariah.  How I do it is click the hidden one, then run back up the dungeon to the crumbled floor, double click that and go straight through that room, out on the runes, run to where the second switch is and trip it, then run all the way back round to the entrance
    I will give that a try, thank you :)