Openening multiple tokens for telescope on same char

CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
Yesterday morning a friend transferred items from Atlantic to Legends
I sent our  (hubbys & mine) tokens there to be opened by Santa Claus
The North Pole on Sonoma needs a telescope with Santas name on it

Santa opened all those tokens & got one with his name on it
he transferred it to another account & then back to my main char (who is on the same account as Santa) & just as she received it the client crashed...

For some reason I thought ok it must be shard down time. When it came back up, my friend was in the exact spot they was when they were waiting for me to grab the box. So I got my box again and again opened the tokens. No Santa telescope but I did get two King Blackthorns that time. 

To make a long story short, I posted about it crashing & Bleak came and took shard down for maintenance. By that time I figured out the tokens were crashing the shard, cause it kept resetting to when Makayla was waiting for me. After it came back tho, I opened 3 tokens and then decided to stop but it crashed again...
==================================
While it was down I went over to Lake Superior & was doing the same thing on Santa Claus there. Only these tokens were not transferred there, but the ones that I gathered there. This Santa Claus was on a different account, but while I was opening these, the shard went down. And when it came back up I had only 8 of the tokens gathered on the char. I again gathered all the tokens and opened them but the shard didn't go down at all. (this was after Bleak took Legends down, but before I went back to Legends)

After Lake Superior I went to Chesapeake to gather tokens. On this shard I didn't have a Santa Claus but was gathering them and it went down too. I asked in General Chat on both shards if it had gone down but nobody answered me. So I'm wondering if they actually did crash or was it just not showing up for me?
=============================
Usually I just gather up the tokens & trade people for Sonoma, but most people won't do Sonoma cause Britain has no moongate there. And I decided it would be just easier to open them on the shards & have the ones I want to keep brought back.

I am sorry to the people of Legends for Santa Claus crashing your shard yesterday. I didn't realize there was an issue with the tokens.