No GMs for Siege ???

Paged 3 hrs ago for a house issue. Castle is properly placed, no deeded items locked down, sign shows cannot be converted. There's a small snow hill on the right front side of the castle, I sincerely hope this isn't the issue. @Kyronix
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited September 2018
    4 hrs, and not even a courtesy journal message...absolutely nothing. Paged 3 times on Siege and once on Atlantic (reported as a Siege issue)...

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • XareXare Posts: 124
    EA cares for its customers.
    I finally gave up and logged out, my guess is I've been too critical on both forums to expect any kind of response.

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,085
    I finally gave up and logged out, my guess is I've been too critical on both forums to expect any kind of response.

Ya thats it.  They know exactly who account 10247812 is.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    Well, this is my characters name on Siege, and when I paged on Atlantic I referenced my name there too. Or are you trying to tell me that the player name doesn't show up in the GMs queue the way it used to in the Counselors queue ?

edited September 2018
    I've repaged again this morning, I have also made sure the only lock downs in the entire castle are secured containers. I don't know what else to do @Kyronix

This is the only issue I see, and surely this isn't even an issue, considering this is a snow mound, not a rock or a tree. With Trans Circle on you can see how the snow sort of wraps around one of the inside walls, the castle falls down into it like snow would do, the only thing I can't do is check if there's an actual elevation issue, which there shouldn't be because the sign says Properly Placed.

Do I seriously have to send an email about this ? Why can't I get an ingame response ? @Mesanna @Kyronix

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,986Moderator
    May I ask a silly question?  You have checked that the moving crate is empty? Excuse me if you have, but it's so often overlooked and is often the cause that a house cannot be converted from classic to custom.
    I have, crate is empty..i've checked everything that my mortal toon can check.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    Your commentary anywhere has zero to do with our response to your CS pages.  A CSR sent a follow up email to whatever email they have on account as soon as they could investigate the issue.  It seems there was something unique about that location that we will have to investigate further.  Thanks to some after-hours work by GM River & Bleak your house should now be eligible for conversion.
    Thank you for the reply, I just logged back in and its still the same.

Ok does anyone know how to fry Crow ??? Cause I need to eat quite a bit of it. Thank you GM River for your assistance, and thank you Bleak (im assuming) as he didn't show. Whatever the reason was, the castle was fixed and converted without a hitch, very impressive and my apologies for being somewhat of an A about it. I"m a converted believer.

@Kyronix
    @Bleak
    @GMRiver

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    Most welcome, glad it worked out for you!  Can't wait to see some screenshots of the new place!
  • Here ya go. I've had to make it many times myself. It does a person good.