The Blessed Necklace/Badge questions

Ok I really hate the fact that it totally screws up my LRC on all my characters going in and out and having to change each time to just cast.  Why could you not make it a sash??? A flag to drape over our Talisman/shield?  Or something like the Gorgon Lens?   Why take a KEY piece of our suit to make a worthless bless badge that we have to STOP, REMOVE, REEQUIP, to enter and exit etc...??????????
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    It is really that hard? Put it on, go past the guard, take it off....done....it's not game breaking.

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    edited September 2018
    Now heres another question I have to check on but will, since we stuck with the badge.  Can it be imbued? 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598

Nope it cannot be imbued
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2018
    Why do you have to stop? And Where do you get 100% lower reagent cost gorget?

Also on EC you can swap it with one button instantly. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Mervyn said:
    Why do you have to stop? And Where do you get 100% lower reagent cost gorget?
    You don't, But I am losing 30% on most of my characters.  And for @Larisa I play CC, so I have to stop, open my paper doll remove my current neck piece to my pack which I have to open as well then move the badge to my neck then walk in and then exchange the neck pieces again, go fight and then if I forget that I can recall out from the dungeon I have to repeat all that to exit the camp just to recall out on the other side.  Yes it, not a game-breaking deal, BUT dang it is a royal pain in the rump having to stop roll over and over again :)
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited September 2018
    Just out of interest, what has taken you more time, recasting recall from lacking reagents (nothing stopping you carrying some reagents) or logging into the forums and writing a thread to complain about it? 

Also, pendant of the magi is not a great piece to use in a suit build. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

I am 67 yrs old disable with TWO head injuries and I play this game because I like it, I do not do Bods as that is to much like work, I hate to mine, lumberjack, I like the Tailor and Smith, but refuse to gather the material I rather buy what I need.  I sell items for gold or earn it hunting.  Now forgetting to exchange my badge for my 30% LRC necklace is a game killer on my part because of the insurance cost and using my undertaker staff to retrieve the body ($5 dollar in Sov) therefore wasting a charge because I forgot to STOP and exchange my neck pieces.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited September 2018
    Wait a sec, so the issue is you’re going in and out of the dungeon? There is no badge requirement to access the dungeon in fel. Would this solve your non issue?
    also, I’m sorry about your memory issue however I don’t think it’s the game developer’s responsibility to cater for disabilities. I myself am pretty stupid, however I don’t expect the developers to dumb down everyone’s experience for my sake.

Mervyn said:
    Just out of interest, what has taken you more time, recasting recall from lacking reagents (nothing stopping you carrying some reagents) or logging into the forums and writing a thread to complain about it? 

Also, pendant of the magi is not a great piece to use in a suit build. 
    I do just fine with the suits I have.  And yes it took time for me to post this as I had to stop and triple read everything I wrote because of the head injuries I have.  You have no idea.  Also, LRC replaced the need to carry reagents (thanks for the spelling there) 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    edited September 2018
    Mervyn said:
    Wait a sec, so the issue is you’re going in and out of the dungeon? There is no badge requirement to access the dungeon in fel. Would this solve your non issue?
    also, I’m sorry about your memory issue however I don’t think it’s the game developer’s responsibility to cater for disabilities. I myself am pretty stupid, however I don’t expect the developers to dumb down everyone’s experience for my sake.
    My lovely wife also plays, BUT she does not travel to Fel so most of our hunting will be on Tram side of the dungeon.  The only time I will do a Fel spawn/dungeon is with other skilled players when she is NOT playing.  I do not play EC.

I play this game because it helps me and I like it.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,045
    A player on LS suggested that if you have the title active, you should be able to walk past the guards.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    That would have been sensible!

This is the Soc suit gorget, what is funny is the suit is her only source of LRC, yet when she has it on full it says her LRC is 170, take a piece off it drops to 60, so she loses 40% taking a piece off. 

Now I need a Spellbook but I have zero crafters there, and tasty treats, zero cook or fisher. 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Pawain said:
    A player on LS suggested that if you have the title active, you should be able to walk past the guards.
    Love that one as well
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Drakelord, perhaps use the other Khaldun entrance?  I haven't tried it myself yet, but if there is no guarded area around it, you might be able to get into the dungeon there without needing to wear the necklace.

ok set on Europa
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598

all I need here is spell book and treats, will shop or ship over
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598

Same for LS
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    edited September 2018
    Pawain said:
    Does not work. Tried it. 
    ahh well.

Interesting note though, once you take off the "badge" inside the area, the guards won't let you out either. hehehe.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,790

A sash or talisman would have been a better choice.  I end up either taking off my helmet or chest armor when trying to take off that small necklace using my paper doll.

All I need here are the treats
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598

all I need now is a spell book there
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598

@Drakelord What is the resolution on your monitor?  On my monitor the CC looks like 8 bit graphics.

TimSt said:

@ Drakelord What is the resolution on your monitor?  On my monitor the CC looks like 8 bit graphics.

I am on a laptop hook to a TV
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Yes the badge was a nice idea but not so practical, surely there could have been something else that didn't need swapping around so much? The title would have been great.

All I need now is a spell book and treats
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    TimSt said:

@ Drakelord What is the resolution on your monitor?  On my monitor the CC looks like 8 bit graphics.

Get rid of the old black and white TV and get a flat screen.
    :)
    edited September 2018

Morning Baja, BTW that chess set will be going to Sonoma someday unless you want to pay me 200million on Baja and you have to meet me at that Bank in the picture <span>:expressionless:</span>
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598