Dungeon is on

On Origin YAY!! however i am able to go in and bard and kill things without infused equipment ??? including working the spawn??

maybe this should be posted in bugs??
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    edited September 2018
    None of the points associated with Halloween Treasures of Khaldun will be active until October 1, at which time the caddellite infused weapon (etc) requirement will become active. So you could go down and fight the champ spawn if you'd like, however you won't get any of the tasty rewards from the encounter.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    i was able to mine some caddellite from the small area around camp and make a weapon 
  • Will trammel khaldun be added to the corrupted crystal portal?
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,338
    McDougle said:
    i was able to mine some caddellite from the small area around camp and make a weapon 
    How were you able to do that without the special tools from the npc?
    McDougle said:
    How were you able to do that without the special tools from the npc?
    The NPC selling stuff ?
  • @Petra_Fyde That area might be turned on, on some shards already.  I had forgotten they posted this yesterday: The new quest & caddellite crafting will be activated manually following each shard being published.  Please be patient as we work through each shard.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    you have to solve it to have access, otherwise you will be blocked 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Kyronix said:
    None of the points associated with Halloween Treasures of Khaldun will be active until October 1, at which time the caddellite infused weapon (etc) requirement will become active. So you could go down and fight the champ spawn if you'd like, however you won't get any of the tasty rewards from the encounter.

Although I appreciate your words, do you mean by tasty rewards that we won't get scrolls? I need plain speak sorry. :)
    I think because i marked my rune right behind where the guard ended up i was able to be inside and thus buy a pick so i could mine @Kyronix should i have not been able to enter that area without doing the quest first ??
    What is a tasty reward please? @Kyronix
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,120Dev
    The Fel PS bonus for Kal Ankur won't be active until October as well @Gidge
    Kyronix said:
    The Fel PS bonus for Kal Ankur won't be active until October as well @ Gidge

Now that's the direct words I need! Thank you mister! :)