Why can't we recall from the Felucca Lost Lands?

Why can't we recall from the Felucca Lost Lands? Was there something special going on that has ended and no one has flipped the enable recall switch?

Comments

• FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    edited September 2018
    Because... that's where the champ spawns are and if they allowed recall, it would incite chaos.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Actually you used to not be able to recall anywhere in fel, you used to have gate everywhere. (Although rightly you cannot gate out of lost lands also as champs spawns all over) 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Faeryl said:
    Because... that's where the champ spawns are and if they allowed recall, it would incite chaos.

I think it might incite people leaving
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    If all the champ spawns were to be removed from the lost lands, then I would be ok with being able to recall.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,794

Which champ spawns are we talking about?  When ever I've been in the Felucca Lost Lands nothing has ever attacked me.  It is a dead and deserted place as far as I've seen.

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,175
    TimSt said:

Which champ spawns are we talking about?  When ever I've been in the Felucca Lost Lands nothing has ever attacked me.  It is a dead and deserted place as far as I've seen.

https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/combat/champion-spawns/champion-spawns-felucca-lost-lands/

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    It is a different story on Europa, you can’t do any Champ without being raided. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• XareXare Posts: 124
    Mervyn said:
    Actually you used to not be able to recall anywhere in fel, you used to have gate everywhere. (Although rightly you cannot gate out of lost lands also as champs spawns all over) 
    Amazing.  Every word of what you just said is wrong.  Unless you're talking Siege.