I'd like to ask for a new item

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited September 2018 in General Discussions
@Kyronix any chance we can get a Commodity Deed Book ? That would hold both empty and filled deeds ? Some of us have been known to acquire more than a few materials, and on Siege, it's not always so easy to find buyers, and as we all know, NPCs don't buy here, and the turn in values suck. So please put this item on my Christmas List...thank you.
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Great idea @Garth_Grey
  • We already asked for that and for a repair deed book!

what we heard in the "past" was that a com. deed book wouldnt be possible because dupers would start to dupe the filled books and would crash the market.
    now the idea of the repair book, they liked the idea couple years ago, but nothing...
    because would be very nice to have a repair book.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    So you are saying that people still dupe items in UO and UO still can't stop them, priceless.
  • well , look at the Newsletter that just came out!

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    We already asked for that and for a repair deed book!

what we heard in the "past" was that a com. deed book wouldnt be possible because dupers would start to dupe the filled books and would crash the market.
    now the idea of the repair book, they liked the idea couple years ago, but nothing...
    because would be very nice to have a repair book.
    So I'm supposed to accept that we can't have nice things because of dupers ? Then why do we still have gold and why did they ever keep shard shields ?

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Speaking of 'books'.... 

How are the new "Shard-bound" 120s from the fel version of the spawn going to function with regards to a powerscroll book?  

Is the book going to become shard-bound, or is the scroll not going to go into the book? 

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    We already asked for that and for a repair deed book!

It seems this yet another example of "alternatively truthful" excuses. If it worked like that, I'd love someone to crash the powerscroll market.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,098
    edited September 2018
    CovenantX said:
    Speaking of 'books'.... 

How are the new "Shard-bound" 120s from the fel version of the spawn going to function with regards to a powerscroll book?  

Is the book going to become shard-bound, or is the scroll not going to go into the book? 

Manually place them in a new book.  This will cause issues for years to come if you dont..

Or just drop all the non pet scrolls on the ground.  The pet scrolls will be eaten.  :chomp :chomp
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    It is a little extreme, considering a commodity deed is already consolidating resources, what after that? a commodity deed bookshelf to store all the commodity deed books?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    I feel your pain Garth...I hate having stacks of stuff everywhere so I have a LOT of commodity deeds.....I try to store them in some sort of logical manner but when you have to find that one resource and having to go through a pile of deeds..what a pain! 

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    This was clearly an unsaid No answer..please feel free to delete the post...thank you.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I think the devs should engage LESS with the players. 

I think clearly they’re influenced too much by players and should just concentrate on fixing bugs and doing new content. Instead of being too heavily influenced and dropping castle prices because the castle owners want something for nothing even though we can afford it. I don’t even own a castle and could afford the upgrade 10 times over.

I don’t think it’s necessary for them to feel obliged to respond to people. I think even reading the forums occasionally is going ABOVE AND BEYOND.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Mervyn said:
    I think the devs should engage LESS with the players. 

I think clearly they’re influenced too much by players and should just concentrate on fixing bugs and doing new content. Instead of being too heavily influenced and dropping castle prices because the castle owners want something for nothing even though we can afford it. I don’t even own a castle and could afford the upgrade 10 times over.

I don’t think it’s necessary for them to feel obliged to respond to people. I think even reading the forums occasionally is going ABOVE AND BEYOND.
    LOLOL.  IF they listened at all to the playerbase, we would still have over 100k subscribers.  I think the only reason they do meet and greets is to use the playerbase as a whiteboard of ideas they cant think of themselves.  Then they twist it around and put their spin on it and by the time it comes into the game its nothing like the idea that was originally given to them.   But hey keep shaking those pom poms for them while our playerbase keeps getting smaller.