The Spire castle

so i was trying to upgrade the castle to the spire, but everytime i select the spire it shows me and asks if i want to confirm Oceana castle. @Mesanna
sp1.png 69.4K
sp2.png 376.8K

Comments

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    edited September 2018
    Has that been fixed yet, it is on TC.   Yesterday it was doing that then I looked earlier and it is doing the right one.  It was showing as Oceania Castle when I first tried, and his castle was showing as mine, The Spires.  Check again and see if it is still switched. May need to tag @Kyronix if it is still borked .

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Sorry I have been looking around Stratics and this website for past hour. I cannot find the webpage with the new castle design to select. Can anyone please help to share a link please?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I don't think there is an official link, I guess they will need to update the wiki somewhere to include the new names/designs.  You can view the winning designs on the test centre too. 

Go to brit commons and there is a stone there you are looking for

#1 - Canary - Keep
    #2 - Dot Warner - Castle
    #5 - Don Quan - Castle
    #20 - Queen Elsa - Castle
    #22 - MissEcho - Castle
    #37 - Analaya - Castle

you can gate directly to each of them from the stone.  Or if everyone else updates the thread that Lady Storm put up can see em there.  I have put up a pick of The Spires in that thread, all 4 floors.  Others can add their own to that if they want.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
    edited September 2018
    Thanks all, this is helpful!

WOW! They are so nice, finally some new design for my castle!
  • I want to design a keep to enter the next contest.  Anyone know if they will wipe TC before the next contest?
    Safari / Chianti of Catskills

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator

Each publish cycle TC1 will be wiped and a new contest will be run so that multiple contests will be run each year.
  • Sweet!  Thx!  I had missed that.
    Safari / Chianti of Catskills

Finally, in the midst of my busy schedule, I found some time to review the new castle design. The following are some comments:

1) If possible, it would be great if each account is guaranteed a plot for design. I think I went in a little late and could not find a plot of land for a castle. Call me lazy, whatever, but everyone at this age have their own busy, real life commitment. 

2) I prefer a castle with no doors. Maybe some will think this is a weird design. Well, this isn't supposed to be like real life. The castle is already "private" and no one can enter. Why would I need a house with doors when I am the only one using. I hate to open doors. All my 2 custom 18x18 have zero doors. This is just my personal preference.
  • SlissSliss Posts: 282
    Seth said:
    Finally, in the midst of my busy schedule, I found some time to review the new castle design. The following are some comments:

1) If possible, it would be great if each account is guaranteed a plot for design. I think I went in a little late and could not find a plot of land for a castle. Call me lazy, whatever, but everyone at this age have their own busy, real life commitment. 

2) I prefer a castle with no doors. Maybe some will think this is a weird design. Well, this isn't supposed to be like real life. The castle is already "private" and no one can enter. Why would I need a house with doors when I am the only one using. I hate to open doors. All my 2 custom 18x18 have zero doors. This is just my personal preference.
    It's nice that you finally found the time, but you are aware that the contest is over, winners are chosen, and the new designs are live, right?
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Sliss said:
    Seth said:

It's nice that you finally found the time, but you are aware that the contest is over, winners are chosen, and the new designs are live, right?
    And you do realize that this is an on going contest, so no it is not over.