How this should have gone..

New housing the cost should have been the difference in tile cost in effect the feudal castle should have cost less than a normal one since it uses less tiles...

The crafting segment should have opened give the crafter time to gather resources and craft before dungeons open....

all and all just a major fail here,,,,
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• MissEMissE Posts: 776
    I just hope NO ONE converts one.  I am not converting MY three castles and I designed one of the 'winners' if you wanna call em that.

Frankly don't feel much like a winner atm I feel extorted. Can't even afford to build my own design that was given to em for free lmao. How dumb were we?

If NO ONE converts then the devs may get the HINT that the players are not gonna be slapped in the head like this. 

The reasonable cost for these would of been 50-80m for a castle and 30-50 for the keep.  Less on Siege.  A great gold sink but still achievable for most castle owners. 

I just hope NO ONE converts until such time as there is a cost reduction.

Cheers MissE

For more info about Angelwood Warehouse Events go to the A.W.E Forum
  • I agree 100%
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited September 2018
    McDougle said:

The crafting segment should have opened give the crafter time to gather resources and craft before dungeons open....

That would seem to be the plan. To quote the front page info:

The following features will not be available until Publish 101 goes world wide:

• The Going Gumshoe Introductory Quest.  You will see this quest displayed in the Town Cryer, however the associated NPCs will not be available until after Publish 101 is deployed World Wide.
    • Caddellite Harvesting & Crafting

The following features will not be available before October 1st and Publish 101 has been deployed world:

• Halloween Treasures of Khaldun
    • Halloween Trick or Treating
    • Halloween Zombie Skeletons
    • Halloween Jack o’ Lanterns
    • Trammel & Felucca Khal Ankur champ spawn.  You will be able to visit the Felucca entrance to Khaldun, however, you will not be able to damage any of the creatures from the champ spawn, nor will you accumulate points towards Halloween Artifact drops.
    As I read that, the crafting will be live when the publish is world wide, but the dungeon doesn't open till 1st October. Publishes usually spend around one week on Origin, which would make world wide day possibly Sept 20th or if there's a longer testing period, possibly 27th?