Abyss house Raffle

Luc_of_LegendsLuc_of_Legends Posts: 312
edited March 2018 in General Discussions
When you sign up for the raffle does the email need to be your master account email or can be your personal email address?   @Mesanna, @Kyronix , or @Bleak or any other dev. team member could I get an answer. Thank you and have a blessed weekend

Luc of Legends

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,118Dev
    Whatever email is tied to the account you are signing up on the stone with should be the one you input.  Make sure you can be reached at that email if you win!  Good luck!
  • there ia an Abyss house being raffled on ATL?!??!1
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Kyronix said:
    Whatever email is tied to the account you are signing up on the stone with should be the one you input.  Make sure you can be reached at that email if you win!  Good luck!
    Would have been nice to know this a few days ago....
  • LillyMae_1LillyMae_1 Posts: 117
    where is the gate for you to be able to click the stone?
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    What raffle?!
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    DJAd said:
    What raffle?!
    What he said!  :p

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,969Moderator
    This is why you should take up Mesanna's invitation to subscribe to the newsletter

https://mailchi.mp/broadsword/ultima-online-newsletter-24

• MedwarMedwar Posts: 6
    Mariah said:
    This is why you should take up Mesanna's invitation to subscribe to the newsletter

Good point. Worth signing up for that, imo.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    Mariah said:

Point taken  :D

• AaylaAayla Posts: 170
    How do you know if there's a raffle stone on your shard?
    Ah found the stone  :D
    edited March 2018
    Aayla said:
    How do you know if there's a raffle stone on your shard?

go look in the underworld of the shard u want
  • DeaolDeaol Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    I have seen the raffle stones on Asuka and Formosa so far. Anyone else know what other spots are being raffled?

I have checked Pacific, Origin, Sonoma, LA, Napa, LS, GL, Arirang and Yamato so far all taken on those shards
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Baja should have a raffle stone too.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Apologies, but what are the "Human/Gargoyle plots in Ter Mur" that Mesanna speak of in the newsletter?
    I.
  • Thank @Kyronix. Now i need fix email again.

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Mariah said:

Maybe it would also be a good point to consider putting that vital information on.. you know... UO.com frontpage .. or patch screen :s

God beware if every player had that information.....
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
    Ivenor said:
    Apologies, but what are the "Human/Gargoyle plots in Ter Mur" that Mesanna speak of in the newsletter?
    I.
    Sorry, If you don't know what she talks about you are obviously not meant to be in this.

On a more serious note: There is a thread on Stratics with the information. And that is also exactly your reason why Mesanna couldn't care less to prepare that information herself. She knows some useful idiot will do it for her for free ;)
    You have to think they learned from the latest castle raffle... well....
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited March 2018
    JollyJade said:
    Ivenor said:
    I.
    1) Sorry, If you don't know what she talks about you are obviously not meant to be in this.

2) On a more serious note: There is a thread on Stratics with the information. And that is also exactly your reason why Mesanna couldn't care less to prepare that information herself. She knows some useful idiot will do it for her for free ;)
    1) I cannot deny this, LOL! AAMOF, I don't even NEED another house, and for sure not in a Blackthorn forsaken, creepy monster infested place as the Garg homeland!!! I was just curious to see if there were said stone in my main Shard... :D

2) Stratics is a little chaotic: I will search. Any chance to have posted here the link to the mentioned thread?

For then good of everyone?

Pretty please? ;)

Cheers
    Ivenor

CORRECTION: Never mind, found it... ;)