First

DelDel Posts: 10
Hi

Comments

• SableSable Posts: 239
    Hi there!  Who do you play in-game?
  • ThalonThalon Posts: 61
    edited March 2018
    MyUO shows six character named Del on the Pacific Shard. Of course you can pick a different name for the forums so that does not mean much.  Also, for the record Arroth's thread beat Del's by two days.
    Thalon, Merchant Sailor of Pacific for fine Tools, Clothing, and Potions!
    Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
    Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    @Thalon
    I think this Del meant first here on Pac's new forum. 
     o:) 
    Now we just need to post more stuffs, eh? LOL!
  • ThalonThalon Posts: 61
    edited March 2018
    Kirthag said:
    @ Thalon
    I think this Del meant first here on Pac's new forum. 
     o:) 
    Now we just need to post more stuffs, eh? LOL!
    You have been dupped by Del's thread title Kirthag. You should compare the date Del posted to the date on Arroth's post in Pacific forum.
     https://forum.uo.com/discussion/54/ah-the-mighty-pac#latest

I like your avatar; do you do custom art?
    Thalon, Merchant Sailor of Pacific for fine Tools, Clothing, and Potions!
    Blacksmithing, Carpentry and Inscription services offered through afilliated subcontractors.
    Exotic beasts available with proper authorization from the Crown.
  • KirthagKirthag Posts: 541
    yeah, you're right... meh. :disappointed:

Regarding avatars, I alter other artwork to suit my needs, sometimes I make 100% original, but I've gotten lazy over the years.

This avatar (not the one in my siggy) is an enhanced version of Brigid from the More than Mortal series. I sometimes wonder if the author & artists of that series crept into my role playing and yanked Kirthag out of my head! Considering Kirthag was created in the 1980's. But then, even Kirth is loosely based on Red Sonja - although being a "chick in chainmail" doesn't make for longevity, even in fantasy. Kirthag is cumfy in her full plate.
    :)

The one in my siggy is from a doll site I toyed around with about a decade ago.